when the one direction phase began
its pretty much over now :P
ah i met bieber in year 11 too
and prom which was brilliant
1. SUMMER- because omg its gonna be epic, we’re all gonna go out partaaaaayyy, clubbing sipping starbucks on the beach. I’m hopefully going to the Philipines to visit my dad for like a month. It wil be the last summer I spend proper with my friends and I plan to enjoy every last bit of it!
2. UNIVERSITY MAHH BRUDDAH- yeahh how epically exciting is it, meet SO many new people, learn NEW things, experience new things. ahhhh too much to think about.
3. car?— well I’ve been promised a car and hopefully I will get one, because the things I have planned to do when I get one :D eeek
4. New Experiences— I’ve made a pact with myself to start saying YES to more adventurous, yolo sorta things. Live life to the full and make memories!
5. Having a wedding—the idea of marriage sort of repulses me, but damn if I could have a wedding without being married sign me up boo! because just wearing a dress and that whole day about you :D gotta find someone to marry though SLIGHT ISSUE.
Man this hands down has to be my friend Pilar. I mean I haven’t completely lost her, as I see her now and again. But our friendship isn’t as tight as before, like I used to see her every school day, she was literally my other half, my sister. When I see her, our friendship is the exact same, like we haven’t been apart, but its so annoying to not see her as much as I’d like too, she was too funny and special.
WHY AM I LOSING ALL THESE FRIENDS, I’M NOT READY, i DON’T WANNA LEAVE SCHOOL FFS
Why have I stared at this question for like 10 minutes, is it that hard for me lool
I think this is more a list of people I like, favourite sounds too eager man. This list is in no particular order
1. My mum— I never thought I’d actually put her here, but I have a love/hate relationship with her, I don’t even know how I feel. But obvy how can she not be here, she’s fed and clothed me for like 18 years, and she is pretty amazing. Like she is a strong person, she’s been through SO much, I respect her for it and she will probably never know that I do.
2. My Dad— another wierd one, my dads funny. He should be coming back from the Philippines this weekend, because we are supposed to be going to a very important football match this monday. I miss him.
3. Cara- who is one of my best friends— I just have some wierd ass friendship with her, the basis of which should never be questioned or discussed except between us ;) If you ever eavesdrop on our convo’s I apologise profusely/ This is my last proper week I will ever probably spend with her, and wow that makes me sad, I don’t want to think too much about this because I think I will cry :( I knew her from like yr 7 but we became proper friends in yr 9. I mean this is not the end, WE BETTER STAY FRIENDS DPMO, I AM YOUR BRIDESMAID AT YOUR WEDDING BITCH.
4. Rhianna— who is another one of my best friends— looool I just find her too funny, she can always make me laugh and she’s an amazing listener, she’s seen me on my utter low days, and I appreciate her being there. I will miss her so much too, I don’t know what Ima do when I need someone to watch Ben it Like Beckham with.
5. Anoushka— another really good friend— do you know what is pissing me off! Is that I’ve only recently become proper close with her, and now we have to leave and go uni. Mann we connected on some wierd asian maths level which turned into crazy cat lady who watched vampire diaries level. We have too much bant together, both got that embarrassinginly clumsiness about us.
6. Eleanor—- today in art I swear I was gonna tear up, because I was realsiing I probably will never speak to and meet eleanor again like properly, on the same casualness we are now. I will cry on thursday in the art lesson, we have our little disney song musical blaring moments and cry about flute together. She is my art buddy and will be forever!
7. My Nana (I know she’s dead but still )- My Nana should really be number 1 on this list, but I cba to change it. She is by far my MOST FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. She was so awesome, she was some huge inpsiration, like some superhero woman. She was the funniest old person ever, start cracking jokes and laughing to herself, kinda like me lool. She was the only person who ever understood me, and she did that without even needing to talk to me. She was the glue that stuck my family together and without her you can clearly see its falling apart. I mean this time last year she was still her like a trooper. I’m glad I got to see her one last time. I love you Nana, and I know you are watching over me right now.
8. Dk- gotta love this girl, we have our little jokes about random shit, and she always brings a smile to my face. I hope I stay in touch with her, otherwise ima be pissed about that too!
I don’t think I have a 9 and 10.
this sounds like I don’t like people, which I probably don;t but I just think I like others quite casually rather than dedicate some paragraph to them ahaha
I haven’t done my 365 day challenge in years, ffs, art took over my life lemme do like three days worth :) xo
“What is the capital of Peru?”
“How the fuck should I know? Go figure it out yourself, lazy ass.”